widget blog


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

love girl-cn blue

falling object simanis

simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis simanis

moco pet

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MOM :")

every time i see my mom picture..i'll crying
n my heart is wonder..where u go? is it a dream when u are not in this world anymore??
when i wake up in the morning..i hope so that u will be here.. in front of me.. BUT IS NOTHING..
u not here mom..my hope is zero..
i cant push the fate... mom i really really need u.. i need ur shoulder to cry
where ever i go..i see u.. i always thinking about u..i want to see u again
i want u to scold me
u are every thing to me..NO ONE CAN REPLACE U MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment